[Coco] Portal-9 Questions

Mannequin* mannslists at invigorated.org
Mon Jul 12 19:17:20 EDT 2004

On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 19:15:50 -0500
Roger Taylor <rtaylor at bayou.com> wrote:

> At 04:11 PM 7/10/2004, you wrote:
> >At 02:10 PM 7/10/2004, you wrote:
> >>First, I cannot find ccasm (or it's equivalent) anywhere. The page
> >says
> >
> >It's in c:\windows
>
> I forgot to mention - it's called cm.exe.   'cm' is so much easier to
> type over and over at the prompt than 'ccasm'.  :)

I'm sorry if you guys have already gone over this on the list, but I
just recently cleaned out my archives... Then I found that I needed
them. :P

Anyway, so until you get the build feature to work under the IDE, we
have to do it at the prompt?

Thanks.

-M.

PS. Sorry to the moderator... I forgot to send it by my email address
that's on the list. :(