[Coco] Barden Book

John M. Eicher jmeicher at starband.net
Wed Jul 7 15:10:10 EDT 2004

Although I would not be necessarily fond of that law. (and no, I will
*not* discuss politics here).

Judging by the intentions in British Common Law, I would suspect an
unreasonable royalty would be contrary to the spirit of the copyright
provision in question. Hence, I would imagine an unreasonable royalty or
stipulation could be struck down rather easily.

(Just my opinion, I am not an attorney ;>))

John