[Coco] Barden Book

Kenneth Schunk ken.schunk at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 14:16:02 EDT 2004

I'm not clear how useful that provision would be. If it just obligates
the copyright holder to provide a license, but doesn't specify any
terms, what's to stop the holder to set license terms that effectivly
deny the license. Say, for example, royalities of $500 per book sold -
clearly nobody would want a license at those terms.