[Coco] Happy to announce...

Robert Emery theother_bob at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 7 13:41:04 EDT 2004

--- Robert Gault <robert.gault at worldnet.att.net> wrote:
> I've a problem using FOG with MESS .83 and an RGBDOS ROM. The
> installation seems to go as planned but the first time I run FOG, there
> is a function error and the "Houston we have a problem" message.

Robert, I've been unable to get MESS to run with the RGBDOS rom. Let me try
again. Meanwhile, I may have forgot to mention that for hard drives it should
be installed to drives >3. Otherwise it may be looking for it's data files on a
floppy.dsk where they aren't.

When you get the error, select Quit. It should tell which line number the error
was in (errors are "logged" on the text screen). If not, try ?ERNO,ERLIN

Type LIST-3 and tell me the first line, so I know which module is in memory.
Also do this:
?LPEEK(GL),LPEEK(GL-1)
and let me know what those values are.

back shortly,