[Coco] off topic but Tandy-related

John M. Eicher jmeicher at starband.net
Wed Jul 7 00:42:31 EDT 2004

It might be a month before we get around to cleaning out our storage
bin, but we *did* have a Tandy 1000a or two to which you would be more
than welcome. We should know by end of July, beginning or August if it
is still there.

Keep searching in the meantime. Drop me an email and if we find the
T1000s in there, you can have it/them.

John