[Coco] off topic but Tandy-related

Bill Cousert billcousert at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 6 23:54:54 EDT 2004

Isn't there an emulator for the old Tandy 1000's? I seem to remember reading that the Tandy 1000 was a PC Jr. clone. Maybe a PC Jr. emulator would run your software?

Ken Carlin <carlin at nauticom.net> wrote:
Sorry for the slightly off-topic post, but I'm in need of some help.

I'm looking for an old relic - a working Tandy 1000 series computer, either
an SX, TX, SL, SL2, TL, TL2, or TL3. I would also need a CM11 monitor.
I've got a pile of old software for the Tandy that will only run on a real
live system.

Anybody out there have such a dinosaur or know someone who has one and wants
to sell?

Thanks in advance for any help anyone can give me,

Ken