[Coco] Re: Barden's Assem book

Richard E. Crislip rcrislip at neo.rr.com
Mon Jul 5 14:52:29 EDT 2004

Hello John

On 07/06/2004, John Eicher wrote:
> Good points. As for me, I charge actual shipping costs. I only charge for
> packaging when I am out of boxes (has happened only once so far).

<snip>

*POW*! You just hit a valid point. I sell on e-bay also, and believe me, if
I have to purchase the shipping container, It will be included in the
shipping price. Had to do that with some mobos and a CoCo. Threw that in
because this is a CoCo list ;-).

Regards
--
Criusing on AutoPilot                       |
        With an Amiga           ---o-o-O-o-o---  and a CoCo