[Coco] Re: Barden's Assem book

John Eicher eicher at usa.com
Tue Jul 6 00:34:23 EDT 2004

Mannequin,

I, for one, did not see your posts as grumpy, just direct... :>)

Seriously, if you find me a place to buy this book (any usable condition) for $4 plus shipping, I *will* buy it.

I am going to buy this guy's book if I do not find one.

So, please, if you do know where I can buy one for less than $23, please email me with a link as I really want this book!

That goes for anyone else on this list. Want to sell yours? Know where one is for sale?

John