[Coco] Portal-9 Questions

Mannequin* mannslists at invigorated.org
Sat Jul 10 15:10:20 EDT 2004

Hi, I just downloaded Portal-9 1.5.5 from coco3.com and I had a few
questions...

First, I cannot find ccasm (or it's equivalent) anywhere. The page says
that it is installed with Portal-9, but I can find it on my HD.

Next, I installed Portal-9 at "C:\Program Files\Portal-9". I have a
problem with Portal-9 resetting my settings when it starts and setting
all of my paths specific to Portal-9 to "C:\Program". (I've done the old
"C:\progra~1\portal-9" work-around to fix this.) -- I guess this is more
of an FYI than a question...

Last, even though I have set the preference that I have a "coco3" in the
prefs file, it keeps on reverting me back to the "coco3h" or the 6309. I
need this to remain at "coco3" because I only use a stock Color Computer
3. Is there a way to fix this?

Thanks again for making it easier to write BASIC and ASM files for the
Coco. :)

-M.