[Coco] Re: Mac Users

Brad Grier bradgrier at cox.net
Sat Jan 31 16:05:34 EST 2004

Thanks Torsten,

I really should get a copy of Netscape 4.7x. I can see what the problem
is from the stack trace. I'm not sure it should effect Mac OS though
because there should be Java Sound support in that JVM - we'll see if
any Mac users respond.

Give me an hour and then let me know if this is still broken in Netscape
when you try it again.

Thanks again,

Brad