[Coco] Weather -- 30N, 29.5W?

Aaron Banerjee spam_proof at worldnet.att.net
Sat Jan 31 09:14:44 EST 2004

Hmmm.  I'm at about 38N, 77W, and I'm on the east coast of the US
(Virginia).  I'm trying to guess where 38N, 29.5W is without looking at a
map.  Let's see, 0 goes through Greenwich.  Normally, I'd guess that
29.5W would put you on a boat in the Atlantic, but I basically
remember the whole continent of Europe is North of the US.  I can't
remember how far Africa goes west...  Ok, I give up, where are you?
Senegal? Liberia? Morrocco? stuck in Casablanca?