[Coco] Weather

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Fri Jan 30 23:06:00 EST 2004

Dave

26degrees North  80 degrees West be here 20 years and if it snows
here I moving further south. I will have to brush up on my Spanish
or Cuban.

Then again several of my neighbors are Haitians and boy when it
gets into the 30's here in Palm Beach they are cold. To them it is
like being in zero degree weather. My neighbor gets headaches
when the temp gets into the 40's.

james