[Coco] Weather

Stan Blazejewski stanblaz at netspace.net.au
Sat Jan 31 05:01:27 EST 2004

On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 15:14:56 -1000, you wrote:

>On Jan 30, 2004, at 8:48 AM, Gene Heskett wrote:
>
>> Sheesh, what am I?  Except for Boisy, the southern arm of the coco
>> world at 38 degrees north?
>
>If you insist I will point out that today's high is 83 (28c) and the
>low last night was 70 (15c).  Of course since we're are speaking of bad
>weather, I will once again bring up last weeks tornado here.  I am at
>20.4N.  Of course we do have our couple Australians on the list which
>are significantly farther south, but they aren't going to complain
>about how cold it is mid-summer.

Hey, I felt cold today, had to put on long sleeves today (at 22C and
it rained too!) but I'm still going sailing tomorrow .... never had
need for a full wetsuit I much prefer the short leg/no arm variety.
I'll 'try' and think of you guys when I feel the spray of water on my
face.

stanblaz at netspace.net.au
www.stanblaz.customer.netspace.net.au