[Coco] Weather

Theodore Evans (Alex) alxevans at concentric.net
Fri Jan 30 20:14:56 EST 2004

On Jan 30, 2004, at 8:48 AM, Gene Heskett wrote:

> Sheesh, what am I?  Except for Boisy, the southern arm of the coco
> world at 38 degrees north?

If you insist I will point out that today's high is 83 (28c) and the
low last night was 70 (15c).  Of course since we're are speaking of bad
weather, I will once again bring up last weeks tornado here.  I am at
20.4N.  Of course we do have our couple Australians on the list which
are significantly farther south, but they aren't going to complain
about how cold it is mid-summer.