[Coco] Banked switched roms

John Collyer johncollyer at zoominternet.net
Fri Jan 30 09:11:58 EST 2004

Regarding the NoCan 64MB interface. This means
if you develop any software for the coco3x version
1.6, 1.7, or 1.9 and use any of the extra memory
that's available your software could still run on the
emulator because you could have the NoCan
64MB interface switched into the virtual $FFxx
address space. Just a note to anyone using one
of the above mentioned emulators above.

John Collyer