[Coco] Banked switched roms

John Collyer johncollyer at zoominternet.net
Fri Jan 30 08:57:04 EST 2004

You can plainly see the beauty of having a virtual $FFxx address space
and having the emulator link in any hardware found. I can have the PC's
Clock interface linked in/out to it's default location. I could link in/out
the
virtual hard drives (*.vhd) to their default locations.  If and when virtual
hardware devices became available I could link them in/out. I can even
make the NoCan 64MB interface to be one of the virtual hardware
devices and link it in/out to it's default address locations. Your
responsibility as a user would be to make sure there are no
virtual hardware address conflicts.

John Collyer