[Coco] Gal Logic

Mark Marlette mmarlett at isd.net
Fri Jan 30 00:35:03 EST 2004

At 11:55 AM 1/29/2004 -0600, you wrote:

I do. Whgt development tools are you using? Abel? Most of what you are
trying to do are operators. What is your target device? How are you going
to program it once you have the equations written and compiled? Programmers
run $100- $50k depending on what you want to do and how many. Mine is $1300.

??

Regards,

Mark
Cloud-9