[Coco] Gal Logic

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Thu Jan 29 18:31:12 EST 2004

Eric

Hope this helps

james

CHIP FlipFlop PAL16RP8

CLK J K T PR CLR D S R GND
/OC /SRC /SRT /DC /DT /TC /TT /JKC /JKT VCC

EQUATIONS

JKT :=  J*/JKT*/CLR                     ;JK Flio-Flop
     + /K* JKT*/CLR                     ;(JKC = /Q)
     +  PR                              ;Preset Q

JKC := /J* K  */PR                      ;JK Flip-Flop
     + /J*/JKT*/PR                      ;(JK = /Q)
     +  K* JKT*/PR
     +  CLR                             ;Clear /Q

TT  :=  T*/TT*/CLR                      ;T Flip-Flop
     + /T* TT*/CLR                      ;(TT = Q)
     +  PR                              ;Preset Q

TC  := /T*/TT*/CLR                      ;T Flip-Flop
     +  T* TT*/PR                       ;(TC = /Q)
     +  CLR                             ;Clear /Q

DT  :=  D*/CLR                          ;D Flip-Flop
     +  PR                              ;Preset Q

DC  := /D*/PR                           ;D Flip-Flop
     +  CLR                             ;Clear /Q

SRT :=  S*     /CLR                     ;Set-Reset Flip-Flop
     + /R* SRT*/CLR                     ;(SRT = Q)
     +  PR                              ;Preset Q

SRC := /S* R  */PR                      ;Set-Reset Flip-Flop
     + /S*/SRT*/PR                      ;(SRC = /Q)
     +  CLR                             ;Clear /Q