[Coco] Nitros9 & Mess

Dean Leiber adit at 1stconnect.com
Thu Jan 29 04:07:03 EST 2004

>My problem seems to be with copying files to the disks after format.
>Anything I write to the drive no matter what size if it has more than 1 side
>all I get is error 242's
>
>-Bill

With MacMess I have this problem if the actual file size of the 'disk' is
smaller than what the disk should be. However once I try to write to the
disk (242 error) the file expands, thus letting me copy on the second
attempt. Drove me nuts since it also caused corruption as well sometimes
in copied files.  I don't know is that's your problem tho. Also up on
coco3.com in his download area they have 'blank disks' including the VHD.
Maybe this might help?

Dean