[Coco] 6309 microprocessor project 01-28-2004

Roger Taylor rtaylor at bayou.com
Thu Jan 29 01:01:35 EST 2004

I am still wondering if anything was ever written and is being used by the
CoCo community that uses the NoCan memory board.  Back when Paul first came
out with this awesome board, I was seriously interested in writing stuff
that used the memory, but it looks like since the board requires you to
butcher the CoCo slightly, that it may never catch on.  I was really
looking forward to that thing booming.  Think of all the stuff you could
have loaded into OS-9 at the same time.

 From looking at the specs on his site, you might be in for a job trying to
emulate that thing, but what's worse is that I don't know of any software
that uses it besides maybe OS-9.