[Coco] 6309 microprocessor project 01-28-2004

John Collyer johncollyer at zoominternet.net
Wed Jan 28 11:10:45 EST 2004

6309 microprocessor project:

Hello,

I am working in the memory part of the program, and I added support $FF7F
Multi-Pak Interface Register.
There are four slots and each slot can be either 16K or 32K external rom.
Of course this means that now
I am supporting (Paul T. Barton's NoCan 16MB Interface.)  Instead of the MMU
extension registers being
located at $FF70-$FF7F they are now located at the NoCan locations
$FF80-$FF8F.

I would also like to add support for banked switch 16K or 32K rom
cartridges.  I not sure how to do this,
but I have eight 16K banks and eight 32K banks.  I think I'll need a flag to
let me know this is a banked
switched rom and monitor $FF40 FDC register for any write page number
requests.

John Collyer