[Coco] Princeton archives reservations.

Stephen H. Fischer SFischer1 at MindSpring.com
Tue Jan 27 21:19:17 EST 2004

Hi,

As we are getting more help, I need to control reservations so not to
duplicate effort.

When you want to do more, send me an e-mail requesting the number of months
you desire.

I will reserve that many and post to the list the actual log files you
should get, zip up and put into Dennis's ftp incoming folder.

Then tell me that they are done and request more if you wish. Or return some
if you now do not have the time.

Here are updated status and reservations.

1998_1-4 reserved by SHF

1998_5-12 reserved by Gene.

1999_1-5   reserved by "Dave Poitras"

1999_6-12 Available