[Coco] Re: flash memory

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Mon Jan 26 09:06:50 EST 2004

Mike K

Depending on manufacturer and size of the Flash the erase/write
cycles can now be between 100,000 to 1,000,000 cycles. FYI

Back in 1999 on a project I worked on, we were finding that ST
Micro claimed their 4 Mbit Flash would do 100,000 erase/write
cycles. We actually found some,<2%, would fail after about 10,000
times.

james