[Coco] Newbie help: Barden Bubble w/ Portal-9

Roger Taylor rtaylor at bayou.com
Mon Jan 26 01:34:11 EST 2004

At 10:26 PM 1/25/2004 -0800, you wrote:
>Roger:
>Sorry to be dense but this is not working.  See comments below.  I am
>using P9 1.44, will upgrade later.

>On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 23:54:16 -0600
>  Roger Taylor <rtaylor at bayou.com> wrote:
>>Create your project
>I enter the code and the program wants to save in "MyProject"
>folder.
>>Add a target disk called 'bubble' or something similar.
>Done
>>Click 'Add New Source Component'
>Done, and it opens a "Save As" dialog box.

Sorry.

Ok, 'Add Existing Source Component' and point to your .asm file.  Add 'New'
component starts a fresh file.  My bad.  Either way will work, but my
example was wrong.  You can easily cut and paste source code into the 'new'
component.

You can add this component to MyProject if you want, since that's just a
default empty project.

Whenever you add a new/blank file to the project, the Save As box pops up
so you can give it a name, but if you hit Cancel, it will be called
(untitled) while you work, and you will be prompted later for a filename.

P.S. the help files in Portal-9 are very helpful and some of the info is a
must to know.  The CCASM manual is separate documentation.

keep me informed