[Coco] Re: Off Topic - Rover

Roger Taylor rtaylor at bayou.com
Sun Jan 25 20:47:24 EST 2004

At 12:27 PM 1/25/2004 +0100, you wrote:
> > For those interested in this off-topic topic:
> > http://www.esa.int
> > See spectacular images of rivers and ice on Mars...
>
>Oops... I hope nobody will chase me away to hell for my last posting...
>;-)))))

Nah, plus I don't think there's an anti-American Charley on our list so I'm
sure this one will fade off quick.  I can name 911 reasons why we are doing
what we're doing in Iraq and other places, and as long as there's Americans
overseas serving our country *in any way* and risking their lives so our
kids can have the same rights as we do, and speak the same language as we
do, then there's nothing to be said.  We're not the government and we don't
make the rules, but we love our country no matter what.  If Charley doesn't
love our country, then he should move to another one.  Anyway, I'll end my
comments on this topic now and won't be replying any further.  Thanks.  :)