[Coco] Re: Off Topic - Rover

Torsten Dittel Torsten at Dittel.info
Sun Jan 25 06:27:16 EST 2004

> For those interested in this off-topic topic:
> http://www.esa.int
> See spectacular images of rivers and ice on Mars...

Oops... I hope nobody will chase me away to hell for my last posting...
;-)))))

CoCo friends, I know we have all reasons to be very nervous in these
dilapidated times, but pleeeeaaaase let's respect each other as CoCo
Enthusiasts regardless of any divergent political views, race,
skin-color, origin, education, social level, etc.. PEACE! One first
approach could be to clip any signatures which might offend fellow CoCo
users on this list (I for myself already made it, I removed a great
quote from Mark Twain's "The Mysterious Stranger" (published in New York
1916) ;-)).

With best regards,
Torsten