[Coco] Barden's Assembly book.

Steve Ostrom smostrom at mn.rr.com
Sun Jan 25 14:41:35 EST 2004

Here are a few other books I have in my Coco library that might be of
interest to assembly language programmers, if you can still find copies,
although the Leventhal book was my bible.  I don't think I would
classify these as beginner's books, but thought they might be a good
supplement to the list that Robert started:

"Assembly Language Programming for the TRS-80 Color Computer", by
Laurence A. Tepolt

"Programming the 6809", by Rodnay Zaks and William Labiak

"Dragon Machine Language for the Absolute Beginner", by John Vander Reyden

"Advanced Sound & Graphics for the Dragon Computer, Including Machine
Code Subroutines", by Keith & Steven Brain

"Dragon Machine Code"

"Language of the Dragon: 6809 Assembler"

-- Steve --