[Coco] Princeton B.L.CoCo - Do we have ALL the files?

Dennis Bathory-Kitsz bathory at maltedmedia.com
Sat Jan 24 23:14:13 EST 2004

At 04:07 PM 1/24/04 -0800, Stephen H. Fischer wrote:
>Do we have all the files available that are associated with the CoCo list at
>Princeton?

Any missing can be uploaded at ftp://maltedmedia.com/incoming/

Let me know they are there.

If the messages can be downloaded and put into .mbox format, I'll upload
them as before.

>Dennis has available cleaner copies of these archives for a few recent
>years. (2003 to come I assume when he gets around to it).

All of 2003 should be up from the Princeton list. I wasn't planning to
archive the new list as a .mbox file, but if you think that's a good idea,
I do have them.

Dennis