[Coco] Re: Princeton B.L.CoCo - Do we have ALL the files?

Richard Batt dickbatt at buffalo.com
Sat Jan 24 22:30:43 EST 2004

Stephen-

Google has listserv.coco messages back to 11/6/93 though
I suppose these are not all the ones originally posted.
Go to Google search page, select groups at top, and type
in bit.listserv.coco in search box. It will give you a
list of the most recent msgs. (spam) but if you go to
want to look at. You must also fill in bit.listserv.coco
in the block for newsgroup. You can also, of course, do
searches of the ten years of msgs. by filling in a search
topic.

I have not figured out a way to download the entire 10
years of msgs, however. When I have the time I have been
reading the old msgs. looking for anything interesting or
useful and copying that thread to a text file I can save.

Dick Batt