[Coco] Re: Disk Basic and 512 byte block floppies.

Ray Watts rayanddoraleew at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 22 17:07:13 EST 2004

tim lindner wrote:

>John Collyer <johncollyer at zoominternet.net> wrote:
>

>>I never knew there was a rom of the MAX10
>>

>I believe he is confusing the term 'ROM' with term 'disk image'.

Tim,   It was in the form of a ROM; I swear, I swear, I swear.  I
remember going through a few freezeups in the process of making it work
on my Mac.  The interesting thing, if I recall, was that it appeared
onscreen in sort of a dark shade of purple.  I always thought that, of
all the CoCo software,  MAX10 was the only one worthy using as an app on
a modern PC.

Griz