[Coco] Re: Disk Basic and 512 byte block floppies.

John Collyer johncollyer at zoominternet.net
Thu Jan 22 10:35:23 EST 2004

That won't work with the unpatched version of MAX10 that I have.
I needed to have a patched my MAX10 with the program on RTSI
and, with the clicker plugged into the cassette port.  I already tried
"REMCLICK.BAS" program and it didn't work.  If you could make
the image file you mention and send that instead it, would work.

John Collyer