[Coco] Re: Disk Basic and 512 byte block floppies.

Ray Watts rayanddoraleew at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 22 13:15:57 EST 2004

John Collyer wrote:

><snip>
>
>Before I got rid of the coco hardware I wished I had run that MAX10
>patch on my MAX10 software though because I didn't investigate it I
>am stuck with the MAX10 software looking for the clicker, and I gave
>all my coco hardware away long ago.  Including the clicker and MAX10
>Hi-res joystick interface. Darn! Oh well CoCo Max 3 works ok on the
>emulator though.  I did keep all my original software.  I guess I was
>always interested in software more then hardware.
>
><snip>

John,  I don't know if this is of any help to you, but there was a MAX10
ROM that could be used on MESS available online about 2 years ago.  I
had it up and almost fully working when I lost my hard drive.  The only
thing I didn't have backed up or recorded was the MESS setup, the ROM
and the URL where I obtained it.  Have searched ever since for it but I
guess there was a big upheavel in copying and distributing ROM's during
this period and maybe it got lost in the shuffle.

Griz