[Coco] Re: Disk Basic and 512 byte block floppies.

John Collyer johncollyer at zoominternet.net
Thu Jan 22 08:38:06 EST 2004

Sorry guys, I am not thinking about writing any floppy disk XP drivers.
My emulator will work only with virtual *.dsk files.  I have all my real
coco disks copied over already and not a real coco anywhere in sight.

Before I got rid of the coco hardware I wished I had run that MAX10
patch on my MAX10 software though because I didn't investigate it I
am stuck with the MAX10 software looking for the clicker, and I gave
all my coco hardware away long ago.  Including the clicker and MAX10
Hi-res joystick interface. Darn! Oh well CoCo Max 3 works ok on the
emulator though.  I did keep all my original software.  I guess I was
always interested in software more then hardware.

John Collyer