[coco] A couple of PC hardware questions

peak at mail.polarcomm.com peak at mail.polarcomm.com
Tue Jan 20 12:47:35 EST 2004

Dave
Thanks for the info about cyberguys.
A load resistor would be great for testing but once you have
enough coco drives connected you no longer need the heat
generator(ha ha). I used an old MFM drive as a load for two
reasons:
1 I already had some laying around.
2 The connector on those is made to plug into a PC power
supply.
Eric
Hardware Hacker