[coco] A couple of PC hardware questions

Ray Watts rayanddoraleew at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 16 13:42:29 EST 2004

I'm not sure what the WOW! is for, Mark.  You did see the Grizzly CoCo
at Pittsburgh.  However, I forgot to mention two other additions crowded
into the CoCo chassis;  your AT keyboard interface and a 128k printer
buffer.  The buffer was added when I bought one the size of a coughdrop
box and stripped the PCB out of it.  I discovered it didn't require the
9V external PS because the 9v went directly to a 5V regulator.  Just
removed the regulator, hooked the PCB to the 65W supply and mounted it
along with everything else where the keyboard was removed.