[OT] [Inflammatory] [Coco] Jingo - Jango - Mars

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Thu Jan 15 21:41:43 EST 2004

From: "Gene Heskett" <gene.heskett at verizon.net>

>> >Then why isn't the USA the safest place on earth? Why are
>
>Americans
>
>> >safer in Cairo, Egypt than in Los Angeles?
>>
>> Thats because LA is in the Peoples Republik of Kalifornia, which
>> is

>> far cry from the State of California I lived in for 4 years from
>> 79-83.
>
>They don't have any guns in California any more?
>
>NM

Very very few.  They have gradually "enhanced" the definition of an
assault rifle so much that the next step is to include your old Henry
Yellowboy just because it holds so many shells. Ditto for the
definition of a "saturday night special", which has been expanded to
cover well over half the sidearms ever manufactured.  Auto pistols
for instance cannot now hold more than 10 rounds even if the std
makers mag holds more such as some of the glocks do.

In short, the average Kalifornia deer hunter is moving to Nevada or
Az, anyplace but Kalifornia.  Oregon might sound good, but you never
really know what the unicameral will do in the next session.

I hear deer/vehicle accidents are up quite a bit too.

--
Cheers, Gene
"There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap,