[OT] [Inflammatory] [Coco] Jingo - Jango - Mars

John Collyer johncollyer at zoominternet.net
Thu Jan 15 17:23:25 EST 2004

I don't think violent crime static's go down as
more people arm themselves.  I think it has
more to do with those two kids wrapped
around the legs of the ghost of Christmas
present.  Their names are want and ignorance.
Remember the ghost of Christmas present warned
us to beware of them, but especially ignorance.

John Collyer