[Coco] off-topic, space program

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Thu Jan 15 16:13:09 EST 2004

John

since I have a puny K6-2 at 3450 MHz and I have only been running the screen
saver for about two month. I had a crash when I was 97% through the first unit and
started over.

What does help is I leave the computer on for about 10 to 15 hrs per day and am
away from it for up to five or six hours at a time.

So I am not so worried about how many units I run, just to help out some.

james