[Coco] Re: off-topic, space program

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Wed Jan 14 18:44:57 EST 2004

Brad

I rather had more far reaching visions. I would like to see at least a
unman probe to Saturn's Moon Titan. We already have one
scheduled for Europa. Titan is interesting, it is larger than the planet
Mercury and has an atmosphere. Be nice to get a view of Saturn
Rising on a frosty morning of about -270 degrees F.

james