[Coco] Re: off-topic, space program

Roger Taylor rtaylor at bayou.com
Wed Jan 14 18:30:50 EST 2004

At 04:59 PM 1/14/2004 -0600, you wrote:
Mars has been a source of fascination for me since I saw the first Viking
lander images. I completely agree with your sentiments.  Thirty years is a
long time to wait. Twenty years to return man to the moon seems a little
ridiculous considering we accomplished that feat once before in a much
shorter time period with more primitive technology.

>$87 billion could have easily put us on Mars in a decade but that's
>another story for another off-topic thread.
>Brad

Yep, it's rather upsetting.  I just wanted to know if anybody else shared
anywhere close to my opinion.  :)