[Coco] Re: Interrupt Confusion

Brad Grier bradgrier at cox.net
Mon Jan 12 21:30:14 EST 2004

ostro011 wrote:

> On 12 Jan 2004, Robert Gault wrote:
>
>>jdaggett at gate.net wrote:
>>

>>>Roger
>>>
>>><snip>
>>
>>>Forgot the PIA is a creature from the Dark
>>>Lagoon.
>>>
>>>james
>>>

>>Funny you should mention that. My wife saw the movie "Creature from the
>>Black Lagoon" as a child and it still scares her when it shows up on TV.
>>

>>--
>>

> I can sympathize with your wife.  I saw it with my parents when I was a
> little kid, and spent most of the movie out talking with the lady that made
> the popcorn.  When the creature comes out of the water and starts to reach
> over the side of the boat, oh, man, shivers just thinking about it.  That
> was one mean movie !!
>
> -- Steve --

How about the third "episode" of "Trilogy of Terror"? That scared me
when I was a kid.

Wow. I just did a Google search for the Trilogy of Terror Zuni Fetish
doll so I could post a link. Check out the monster displayed in the
border of the page. Coincidence? I think not!

http://www.retrocrush.com/monsters/71.html

Brad