[Coco] Re: Any reason to put a 6309 in a Coco2?

Brad Grier bradgrier at cox.net
Tue Jan 6 12:12:10 EST 2004

Torsten Dittel wrote:

>>I have lots of other things in mind as well.
>

> I wonder if you're already lurking to a CoCo3 emulation ;-)))
>
> Torsten

Funny you should mention it. I've been thinking about either trying to
find a CoCo3 on EBay or sitting down with Mess just to see what a Coco3
can do. I was sort of out of the scene when the CoCo3 came out and by
the time I was aware of its existence, I was just getting interested in
Amiga. I imagine it will be quite some time before I move Mocha in that
direction - although you never know, I've already done a lot more than I
originally intended. It's a nice little project for those rainy days.

Brad