[Coco] Re: Any reason to put a 6309 in a Coco2?

Torsten Dittel Torsten at Dittel.info
Tue Jan 6 07:52:52 EST 2004

Hi Brad,

I noticed a much faster Zaxxon emulation on Mocha with this patched
interrupt handling. Well done!

I like the new Disk features. The next step would be a signed applet
version allowing to

a) mount a local ".dsk" file
b) LOADM a local ".bin" file / LOAD a local ".bas" file
c) SAVEM a local ".bin" file / SAVE a local ".bas" file
d) any writing operation on a local ".dsk" file

After that I wonder if it is possible to mount/load disk images/files
from any server in the web. I would then put my complete software
collection on a server so I could remotely access it from anywhere in
the world on any computer...

Keep on with this great project,
regards,
Torsten