[Coco] Coco 4 (Was: Test)

Neil Morrison neilsmorr at hotpop.com
Mon Jan 5 16:40:36 EST 2004

I still like the idea of an "Expansion Interface" for the Coco 3,
like the one for the Model I. Have a cable that plugs in the ROMPAK
port and use a CPU that can run a hacked version of OS-9 so that the
Coco 3 handles keyboard, screen, sound etc. and the EI does the main
computing with a better faster processor and plenty of RAM and
supports the drives, full serial and parallel ports etc. The EI can
sit under the CM-8 and hold it up a few inches.

Neil