[Coco] Please don't laugh :(

jimcox at miba51.com jimcox at miba51.com
Sat Jan 3 23:47:21 EST 2004

Robert:

I think I understand what you are saying, and that WIDTH80
is only for a real DECB system and not a MESS session.
 Well I started up the Projector 3 project and once I got
the green screen, jsut for S&G's, I entered WIDTH80 and
the screen changed to 80 collums.  Seems to run fine.

Maybe I misunderstood what you meant.  Thanks for you
help.

Jim