[Coco] Re: Backup Methods.

Richard E. Crislip rcrislip at neo.rr.com
Sat Jan 3 00:16:25 EST 2004

Hello Brian

CD/DVD all the way. CDs are dirt cheap and that's what I use to back my PCs
and Amiga. I will do the same with the CoCo now that much of what I had is
in DSK format .

On 01/03/04, Brian G wrote:
> Hello Everyone.
>
> I am finally back online. I made a mess of my Hard Drive. Without going
> into to many details. I changed to a much larger Hard Drive to my system
> and managed to delete what I thought I had saved.
>
> So I what is is used here by everyone? I sure there is a variaty of
> media and methods used.
> What is a good/ proper way to backup on the CoCo, Amiga, Windows, Linux.
> Or are they done the same?
>
> Brian Goers
> Glenside.

Regards
--
Cruisen                                                      _|_
              on AutoPilot with an Amiga   ---o-( )-o---   and a CoCo

                                             Richard