[Coco] Any reason to put a 6309 in a Coco2?

Mark Marlette mmarlett at isd.net
Thu Jan 1 18:47:19 EST 2004

At 08:59 PM 12/31/2003 -0800, you wrote:

John,

Don't piggyback...You'll have problems. The address bus is un buffered on
the CoCo. The added load will take away more from what it already doesn't
have. The Pro-Tector takes care of the but  I would remove the processor.
You are NEVER going to use the 6809 again anyway. :)

Regards,

Mark
Cloud-9