[Coco] Re: [OT] Which is worse??

Richard E. Crislip rcrislip at neo.rr.com
Thu Jan 1 16:15:28 EST 2004

Hello ostro011

<snip>
> I think the problem is deciding what is off-topic or not.  The discussion
> about PayPal was interesting to me because I buy most of my Coco software
> and miscellaneous Coco hardware on eBay and pay for it with PayPal.  Does
> this make it on-topic or not.  Kind of depends on your interests at the
> time.

Accurate subject fields and an "OT" would go a long way towards easing the
legatimant concerns raised. IMHO which I know is like rear ends, everyone
has one 8-)

Regards
--
Cruisen                                                      _|_
              on AutoPilot with an Amiga   ---o-( )-o---   and a CoCo

                                             Richard