[Coco] Mac OS X Mocha Followup

Brad Grier bradgrier at cox.net
Thu Jan 1 17:32:34 EST 2004

Hello,

I moved the artifacting and sound controls to the setup tab. This should
make room for the joystick control button on Mac OS X. Could someone let
me know if everything looks okay?

Also, I have an Athlon 2.0 Ghz PC (rated 2.4 by AMD) and I still have
some slowdowns on a few games like Ms. Maze when using complex
artifacting. I'm thinking a 2.8 or 3.0 Ghz may be required to play
everything smoothly. Just wondering if anyone has one of those new
"super-computer" Macs. If so, does the emulation run smoothly?

Brad