[Coco] Documenting the CoCo

jimcox at miba51.com jimcox at miba51.com
Thu Jan 15 19:29:55 EST 2004

I brought this up once before, but I thought I might bring
it up again.

What we really need for the CoCo, is a knowledge base that
can be readily accessed by anyone interested in the CoCo.

Wikipedia has been suggested.  I've been trying to gleen
what I can from postings to this list, but my efforts are
fragmented at best.  I was hoping to create both an
Assembly For Beginners, and CoCo Disk Drive For Beginners
site, but trying to get all the info together is very time
consuming.  I am willing to post the info. on my web site,
but it will be some time before I can do so.

If anyone has anything that they would like to send me on
the above two topics, please feel free to do so.  Thanks!

Jim